Take What character from "Merlin" are you? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are an original thinker. You love learning new things and are very creative. You are a deep thinker and quite spiritual. You can be slightly eccentric.
You're really not the tidiest person in the world!
You have an excellent sense of humour and people naturally warm to you because of your kindness, your good humour and your sense of fun.
You are The Lovers
Motive, power, and action, arising from Inspiration and Impulse.
The Lovers represents intuition and inspiration. Very often a choice needs to be made.
Originally, this card was called just LOVE. And that's actually more apt than "Lovers." Love follows in this sequence of growth and maturity. And, coming after the Emperor, who is about control, it is a radical change in perspective. LOVE is a force that makes you choose and decide for reasons you often can't understand; it makes you surrender control to a higher power. And that is what this card is all about. Finding something or someone who is so much a part of yourself, so perfectly attuned to you and you to them, that you cannot, dare not resist. This card indicates that the you have or will come across a person, career, challenge or thing that you will fall in love with. You will know instinctively that you must have this, even if it means diverging from your chosen path. No matter the difficulties, without it you will never be complete.
What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.
In the meantime, have a meme (ganked from sffan.)
I'm an ex-hippie and not very granola at that.
Your result for The Brutally Honest Personality Test...
Borefest - ISTJ
33% Extraversion, 40% Intuition, 60% Thinking, 67% Judging
You play by the rules. You follow tradition. You encourage structure.
You insist that EVERYBODY do EVERYTHING by the book. Seriously, is there even an ounce of imagination in that little brain of yours? I mean, what's the point of imagination, right? It has no practical value...
As far as you're concerned, abstract theories can go screw themselves. You just want the facts, all the facts and nothing but the facts.
Oh. And you're a perfectionist. About everything. You know that the previous sentence was gramattically incorrect and that "gramattically" was spelt wrong. Your financial records are correct to 25 decimal places and your bedroom is in pristine condition. In fact, you even don't sleep on your bed anymore for fear that you might crease the sheets.
Thankfully, you don't have anyone else to share the bed with, because you're uncomfortable expressing affection and emotion to others. Too bad.
If you want to learn more about your personality type in a slightly less negative way, check out this.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My first name Lee is after my father's ex-girlfriend (no, really) and my middle name Anna is after my paternal grandmother.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A few days ago. I was trying to get up the energy to do this thing, and I just couldn't.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Usually, yeah. It's quite legible.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Meatloaf.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No. I was from a long line of bad mother-daughter relationships; I made a conscious decision not to pass that on.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yup. I think I'm pretty cool for a raging neurotic.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? I try to restrict it to people who can deal with sarcasm.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No. I had them removed in the doctor's office when I was five. No lie.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No. There'd be a corpse on the end of that rope by the time it was over.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Granola. Without raisins.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I almost always buy slip-ons.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben & Jerry's Low-Fat S'mores. I haven't had in years.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? They're overall presence.
15. RED OR PINK? Better red than dead, baby.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Alphabetically or by degree of distaste? I can overthink things.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Yeah, that's too hard to determine. I've lost a lot of people I've loved.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? As they will.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Dark blue jeans, black socks. No shoes.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? I have the sound muted on The Who at half-time.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I always liked Burnt Sienna.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Pine forest, fresh-cut grass or hay, ginger bread baking, cinnamon, coffee.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My brother, last Sunday. I'm not a phone person.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yup. I think we'd get along in real life, too.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football. Basketball with the sound off. The squeaky sneakers drive me crazy.
27. HAIR COLOR? Light brown and gray.
28. EYE COLOR? Blue. Very blue.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. I actually like glasses. Plus the thought of sticking something in my eye just . . . yuck.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Not much of a foodie. I'd have to go with peanut butter.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. Tacked on to sad and/or heavy movies.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? All the way through? I can't remember. I watched part of The Ruins and Temple Grandin yesterday.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Navy blue, long-sleeved, crew-neck top.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall, spring, summer, winter, in that order.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on who the hugger/kisser might be. (I'll go with circumspectly's answer here.)
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I'm not holding my breath :)
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Let's see - how big is my flist?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? A Touch of Dead. It's a collection of canon short stories from the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) universe. Dar lent it to me.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Many cats - no mouse pad. And I have a laptop.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Project Runway finally started showing in Canada.
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? Rain on the roof, a cat purring.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Depends on the song and my mood.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? I think the farthest point was Berlin back when it was still divided.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Nothing to crow about.
46 WHERE WERE U BORN? New Britain, CT. Ball Bearing Capitol of the World. Really.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? I'm nosy. I'd enjoy answers from anyone and everyone.
1. LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring
2. LOTR: The Two Towers
3. LOTR: Return of the King
5. Schindler's List
6. Close Encounters of the Third Kind
7. American Graffiti
8. Young Frankenstein
9. Empire of the Sun
10. To Kill a Mockingbird
11. The Three Musketeers (Richard Lester dir.)
13. Blade Runner
14. The Life of Brian
15. Raiders of the Lost Ark
16. Now Voyager or Little Foxes or Jezebel (Bette Davis at her peak)
17. Singing in the Rain
18. Snow White
19. Star Wars: A New Hope
20. Gone with the Wind (Just to clarify - I hate this movie, but it is one of the most iconic American films ever made.)
Yes, I think Steven Spielberg is a master storyteller. In case you couldn't figure that out from my list.
If there is one person or more on your friends list who makes your world a better place just because they exist and who you would not have met (in real life or not) without the internet, then post this same sentence in your journal.
So many. And I'm grateful for each of you.
Your result for The Social Persona Test (What kind of man/woman are you?)...
The Rarity (QTAF)
Quirky Traditional Alpha Female
You have an unusual and unbelievably precious combination of traits, especially in a woman. Not only are alpha females extremely rare, but traditional ones with nerdy/geeky interests are even more scarce. Unlike the other types, I can't give you a description because I'm not sure if you actually exists. I know this is not a compatibility test, but you are the girl of my dreams. Please, oh please message me! (Not to sound desperate or anything.)
You are more QUIRKY than NORMAL.
You are more TRADITIONAL than LIBERAL.
You are more DOMINANT than PASSIVE.
When picking a date, consider: Lord of the Misfits (QLAM), The Late Bloomer (QTAM), The Snowball's Chance in Hell (QTBM), or The Manga Geek (QLBM).
|You Are Spring Cleaning|
You like simple, high quality things. You don't have room for clutter in your life.
You believe that everyone deserves a clean slate from time to time... including you.
You tend to see a lot of opportunities in life, and you take advantage of them.
I Am A: True Neutral Human Fighter/Ranger (4th/4th Level)
True Neutral A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
Fighters can be many things, from soldiers to criminal enforcers. Some see adventure as a way to get rich, while others use their skills to protect the innocent. Fighters have the best all-around fighting capabilities of the PC classes, and they are trained to use all standard weapons and armor. A fighter's rigorous martial training grants him many bonus feats as he progresses, and high-level fighters have access to special melee maneuvers and exotic weapons not available to any other character.
Rangers are skilled stalkers and hunters who make their home in the woods. Their martial skill is nearly the equal of the fighter, but they lack the latter's dedication to the craft of fighting. Instead, the ranger focuses his skills and training on a specific enemy a type of creature he bears a vengeful grudge against and hunts above all others. Rangers often accept the role of protector, aiding those who live in or travel through the woods. His skills allow him to move quietly and stick to the shadows, especially in natural settings, and he also has special knowledge of certain types of creatures. Finally, an experienced ranger has such a tie to nature that he can actually draw on natural power to cast divine spells, much as a druid does, and like a druid he is often accompanied by animal companions. A ranger's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.
Find out What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?, courtesy of Easydamus (e-mail)
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXX (4)
Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXX (4)
Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Evil ---- (0)
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Elf ------ XXXX (4)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Halfling - XXXXXX (6)
Half-Elf - XXXXXX (6)
Half-Orc - XXXXXX (6)
Barbarian - (-8)
Bard ------ XX (2)
Cleric ---- (-4)
Druid ----- (0)
Fighter --- XXXX (4)
Monk ------ (-17)
Paladin --- (-21)
Ranger ---- XXXX (4)
Rogue ----- (-4)
Sorcerer -- XX (2)
Wizard ---- (0)
Hey, malterre! Notice that my lowest score is for Paladin. Bwah!
I've never played a neutral character, although according to this test I certainly have the chops to pull it off. I have played fighters and rangers, of course. Ah, I miss D&D.
Your result for The Poverty Purity Test...
Been Flat Broke
Your result for test to see how much of a freak are you, anyways?...
you have a fairly low freak score
|You Are Cowboy Boots|
You also tend to be very practical. You don't really have a lot of room for fluff in your life.
You are a very honest and direct person. You will give anyone a straight answer, even if it's a bit uncomfortable.
While you're quite sensible, you always like a little bit of flash in your life. You don't overdo it, but you do like turning heads.
|Your Animal is the Bee|
You are charismatic and engaging. You are good at organizing and leading a group.
You are a spontaneous, busy person. You love leading an active life.
You find that communication comes naturally to you. You are are able to express yourself without frustration.
I do many things in a crowd, but thrive isn't one of them.
A bee? Really?
Your result for The Picky Eater Test...
The Cautious Carnivore!
Inspect first...eat second...
You are the Cautious Carnivore! You aren't overly picky when it comes to eating, but you know where to draw the line and say no. Some foods simply gross you out and you're not afraid to let people know that.
And look! They used my Mao for the picture :)